Battery-Operated Liquid Transfer Pump
- Move liquids safely and easily with this convenient handheld pump
- Pumps gas, water, oil and other non-corrosive liquids
- Use in garage, aquariums, home, and yard
- Pumps up to 6 quarts of liquid per minute
- Requires two "A" size batteries
Battery Powered Transfer Punp
- 3 GPM Fuel Transfer Pump：Transferring liquid out of a drum can be a pain! Safely use this portable TERA PUMP TRHA03 Manual Siphon Pump to transfer or empty tanks, barrels, drums, carboys, and IBCs
- The TERA PUMP TRHA03 is an affordable manual chemical transfer pump designed for quick and easy emptying of gas cans of various sizes. The TRHA03 eliminates the lifting of large, heavy, gas cans and spilling wasted fuel. Up and down operated flexible spring type bellows allow smooth operation and high powered discharge.
How To Operate
- Immerse the suction end of the pump into the liquid (ex. Gas Can)
- Insert the tube into a container to receive the liquid
- Turn the pump on. Caution: Do Not overfill the container. Avoid pumping liquid to a container higher than the pump's motor housing
- When finished, keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container. Do Not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid. This will rinse the interior and extends the life of the pump.
4 Great Reasons To Buy From Us