Sock Aid Kit Sock Horn Sock Helper
This Sock Aid Kit can help many people with back/knee/hip pain or mobility problems to wear their socks independently No More Bending Over or Struggling Wearing all Socks.
About the product
- Easy to Assemble & Disassemble for Travel Use - Assemble those two pieces of the handle together; and then push down the cradle aligned with the notch in the base until the cradle is in position.
- How to Use It - Place your sock heel-side down in the U-shaped cradle and roll the cuff down the sides of the cradle; use the handle to gently lower the cradle with the base to the floor and glide your feet in.
- Doubled as a Shoe Horn - The lifting tab and removal tabs of its long handle will help you pull socks on/off to adjust the fit; and our Sock Aid KIT also doubled as a shoe horn to minimize bending required for wearing your shoes.
- Convenient Aid to Gain Independence & Dignify Again! - Widely used for the pregnant/elder/overweight, post-surgery patients or those people with limited mobility due to arthritis, hip, knee or back injuries.
- Versatile Sock Helper - our Sock Aid Kit works with almost all socks at the market, including dressing/casual/sports socks or heavy-duty compression stockings and panty-hose; no more bending over or struggling wearing your socks!